I've finished another couple of crocheted hats ready to post in my Folksy shop. I've taken some basic photographs, but it's been a cloudier day today so the light's not so good. It's a little frustrating as the pictures don't show the colours as they really are, and some of the colours are gorgeous!
Creating for me, is a wonder. I love it. The only trouble being I get so excited with new things that I end up with a thousand ideas in my head and almost as many projects on the go! Cough! the actual number of projects may be slightly exaggerated. 😁 .
This is a something I have called a 'Swirly' hat. I enjoyed making this with the swirly lines going around the hat. The colour is a lovely purple and in natural light it's rather bright. 😵
Another new hat is this grey and white one below. It's made of a chunky acrylic and is nice and cosy. There is a slight hiccup - it's so chunky it won't fit into a typical 'large letter' card postage box.
This is definitely a favourite. Again it's the swirly design. I have to admit that I'm seriously considering making another one of these just for me! Chunky and cosy. Let's see what the winter weather brings this year.
Anyway, there are lots of creations for me to be getting on with. I'm sure one day I'm going to wake up crocheting!
See you soon.
Leigh xx
No comments:
Post a Comment